Following the responses to the survey sent out by the committee and the government’s advice
over the past few days we have made the difficult decision to cancel the meeting on Thursday
and future meetings until further notice.
Please keep an eye on Camera Club emails – we are aiming to be able to
continue with the main competitions and monthly competition.
If you are stuck at home why not get inventive with your monthly competition entries?
If we find that outdoor meetings can resume before indoor ones then we could look to
organise some evenings out in the fresh air before re-starting the
programme of speakers and competition judging.
I hope you all stay well over the next few weeks/months and look
forward to seeing you all again when meetings resume.